BETTER COMMUNICATION FOR REMOTE TEAMS
- to improve communication with colleagues that work remotely.
- increase collaboration and commitment by building relationships.
- engineers will connect remotely to the plant and advise how to sovle any technical problems rather than travelling to the location.
- sometimes teleconferences are held to discuss the current issues or project status with people working remotely.
- most of the communication is done over the phone; teleconferences and email. In the future there is the possibility to use video teleconferences and other forms of technology.
OUTCOME OF TRAINING:
- challenges of working with remote teams and how to overcome them.
- better email communication, when answering a ticket or initial contact with the service team.
- when to email and when to call.
- understand communication style of your colleagues for better relationships.
- avoid misunderstanding, when passing on information to colleagues working remotely.
- practice on the telephone getting information, then communicate it clearly to another colleague.
The training will include activities to practice skills; facilitated discussions for knowledge sharing and highlighting learning points; case studies as well as some theory lead by the trainer.
SCOPE OF TRAINING: