Trainers are members of our TLC family
TLC trainers are selected very carefully. We emphasize the combination of a high level of qualification and a proactive approach. We motivate them to lifelong learning and offer them a methodological support.
Our trainers are experienced in teaching languages at all levels with the required specialization. They meet the minimum level of language skills at C1 level and have experience in adult learning.
- Admission to the TLC team is subject to strict criteria
- During the adaptation phase, initial training, observation, and monitoring of the lecturer take place
- They receive detailed feedback based on observation
- Trainers can use individual consultations with the Director of Studies
- Further improvement of their qualifications in regular workshops for trainers
- The trainer nomination for specific courses is based on their specialization, focus, and experience
- To get ready for their courses the trainers use the professional background of TLC and on-line tools, e.g. the electronic library
- Trainers can participate in various TLC projects - language audits, language workshops, etc.